Variety: 100% Chardonnay.
Region of Origin: Tupungato, Mendoza.
Vineyard details: alluvial soil and drip irrigation.
Vinification: grapes were destemmed and crushed. 100% cold skin contact before fermentation.
Alcoholic Fermentation: 20 days at 14-16ºC, and kept there for 6 months. 25% of the must is fermented in French oak barrels. The other 75% of the must is fermented in stainless steel tanks.
Colour: Yellow green with olive tinges.
Aromas: Rich in ripe fruit, especially green apple and white peach, with subtle notes of apricot.
Palate: Mineral acidity and freshness. Unctuous in the mouth with good concentration. Final fruity.
Cellar up to 2 years